- Comprehension Project. Wow! What a Change!. We finished the video
- We revised Present Continuous vs. Past Simple.
- We started working on Oxford Discover Unit 8 (page 76)
- Lending Library – We showed our Pompom Pets to the class.
- Phonics: Phonics bug. Panther and Frog. Revision of previous sounds. We read the story. We spotted the sounds in the story and wrote the words on the word bank. Then, we had a dictation. We retold the story.
/th/ panther, thunder
/th/ this, that, than
/er/ panther, bigger, stronger, perhaps, thunder, hunter, river
/ou/ growl, now
/u/ run, but, hunter, just
/igh/ high, higher, fight
/w/ will, wetter
Tricky words: no, are, too, was, of
- We revised PAST SIMPLE vs. Present Continuous.
- Comprehension Project. Wow! What a change! We made poster to describe the changes in travel through history.
- Reading Time.
- It was Paqui’s Special Day!
- We had a Quiz on Present Continuous vs. Past Simple (regular verbs).
- Oxford Discover pages 76-80. We worked on the parts of a story.